If you want to use apple juice, you have many uses. We give you tips and tell you an easy recipe for vegan apple juice pudding.
If you’ve ever brought an apple to a cider factory, you probably know this – it can do more apple juice I expected you to leave. Depending on the manufacturing process, it has a shorter or longer shelf life. It is often difficult to drink all the apple juice in time. It would be a shame if you throw it away. You may also be in the situation where you received apple juice as a gift and really don’t like drinking it straight. But there are many good ideas on how to use apple juice.
When you buy apple juice or other ingredients, be as careful as possible organic– How This way you avoid chemical-synthetic residues pesticides and supports one organic farming.
Use apple juice: advice
There are several ways you can use apple juice in the Utopia recipe collection:
- In the article Apple Jelly: Easy DIY Recipe you can skip steps one to six. From step seven you can start making a delicious spread from your apple juice.
- In the cold season, a freshly made apple pie is a great alternative to mulled wine. For example, try this non-alcoholic apple punch recipe outside
- Also a special drink for cold days: glow gin.
- You can also use some of your apple juice in smoothies, such as smoothies Celery Smoothie or a winter one Beetroot smoothie. With apple juice as a soft base, you can create a variety of variations yourself.
- Even if you can’t use large amounts of it, cooking with apple juice is definitely worth a try. For example, for this vegan recipe you need apple juice: Sugar Free Strawberry Cake: So easy and delicious. You use apple juice here as an alternative to refined sugar.
- A big surprise for the kids: homemade gummy bears. You can use any fruit juice for this treatment. You can use leftover apple juice to make apple flavored bears.
Recipe for using apple juice: apple juice pudding
Apple juice pudding is a light and quick dessert that is unsalted milk passes This means that the dessert contains less fat and is good for vegans. You can enjoy apple juice pudding hot or cold and make the kids happy too.
Donation: You can easily make the pudding powder for the recipe yourself. This saves you money and packaging waste.
Vegan apple juice pudding
- Preparation: about 20 minutes
- How many: 2 parts
Take 6 tablespoons of apple juice and put it in a bowl or bowl. Add sugar and powdered sugar and stir until dissolved.
Finely chop the apple and set aside. You can decide if you want to burn it with its skin or remove it first.
Heat the remaining apple juice in a pan until it melts, then remove from the heat.
Now add the grated apple and stir. Then immediately, whisk the powder mixture into the still warm apple juice.
Put the pot back on the stove and boil the apple juice again until it thickens. You have to mix the pudding properly until you take it out of the pan.
Fill the pudding into small balls and enjoy the heat or let it cool first.
Donation: For example, you can flavor your pudding on its own or spice it up with seasonal fruit, nuts or cinnamon. Chocolate pudding powder can also be used instead of vanilla.
Read more at Utopia.de:
** with ** or marking orange underlined Some of the supply chain links are affiliate links: If you buy here, you are actively supporting Utopia.de, as we then receive a small portion of the sales revenue. More information.
Do you like this post?
Thanks for your vote!