Spaghetti al Limone Recipe: Spring has never tasted better
Think you need time and at least 18 fresh ingredients to make really good pasta? Wrong thinking, because with this simple recipe you can have a perfect and light post-workout meal at your desk in just 20 minutes. 1, 2, 3 – once Lime pastaYou’re welcome!
Spaghetti al Limone Recipe: These lemon spaghetti are easy, quick and delicious
you never have Lemon Pasta the food? Then now is the time. Best of all, you usually have the ingredients at home AND with our recipe you can whip up a delicious meal in just 20 minutes.
Tart lemons, fresh herbs and sharp parmesan: could any food get more Italian, spring and Dolce Vita? We doubt it!
Spaghetti al Limone: So the ingredients are very important
A word from earlier about pasta: The simpler the sauce, the higher the quality and taste of the pasta in a recipe should be. The bottom line is that good pasta makes a good recipe – not the sauce. Trust us!
Ingredients (for two hungry people):
- 400 g spaghetti (for example from Barilla’s “Al Bronzo” range)
- 3 tablespoons of good quality olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed or finely chopped
- 1/2 bunch fresh parsley or basil (or frozen if needed)
- Juice and zest of one large organic lemon
- 50 grams of freshly grated parmesan
- freshly ground pepper
Preparation of spaghetti al lime:
- Bring the spaghetti water to a boil and season with salt, add the spaghetti and cook according to the cooking instructions.
- Drain the spaghetti, reserving a ladle of the pasta water
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the minced or chopped garlic cloves
- Add pasta water, lemon juice and pepper, toss and let simmer briefly
- Add the pasta to the pan and toss vigorously with the parsley or basil, season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Divide between two plates, sprinkle with Parmesan – and imagine Bella Italia!