In Italy and Greece, pasta was known in ancient times. Excavations have uncovered images of pasta-making tools, including a pasta plate, rolling pin and a chain, in Italian tombs dating back to the fourth century.
Ingredients for Spaghetti Acquarello
materials (4 people)
black olives, chopped
Chicken broth (see step 2 of recipe)
Preparation of spaghetti Acquarello
- First the spaghetti according to the package directions
- al dente food.
- Meanwhile, cook celery in olive oil.
- Then add the capers, anchovies, olives, cherry tomatoes and pepper and toss briefly.
- Then turn it off gently.
- Now add chicken stock, oil, almonds, parsley and lemon and season to taste.
- Fry the onion and garlic in olive oil and fry.
- Finally add the cooked spaghetti to the sauce.
Ingredients for chicken breast
Preparation of chicken stock
- Start by cutting the soup chicken.
- Clean and chop the vegetables.
- Now heat the oil in a large pot and add the chicken and vegetables
- sweat included.
- Add cold water to cover all the ingredients.
- Now bring everything to a boil and simmer on low heat for about two hours.
- remove from the foam that rises.
- Pass the filter through a fine sieve and leave.
Falstaff’s wine offering
Col Matis Sauvignon Friuli Colli Orientali DOC 2020, Tunella, Friuli, Italy
Bright and bright yellow. Complex and inviting in the nose of grapefruit, orange juice, fragrant white flowers, as well as melon and mango. It spreads on the tongue with a big, creamy and salty finish on the palate, with a nice, long finish on the palate and of course.