»This evening of fruity flavors turns your breakfast toast, a loaf of bread or a slice of rye bread into a hearty fall meal. If you resist the temptation to just take it out of the glass.
Fresh cookies are stuffed with a little sugar and some autumn spices such as cinnamon and cloves and then simply baked in the oven at 120 degrees for about six hours. Patience is valuable.”
Plum jam from the oven
- 2 kg plums Plum, Plum
- 200 G yes
- 2 cinnamon sticks Cinnamon
- 10 cloves carnation
- some match mace
- 4 Fragrant berries pimento
- 1 Vanilla bean, then pulp vanilla
- shot of red wine red wine
1. Preheat the temperature to 120 degrees. Hollow out and halve the peppers and place in a roasting pan. Mix the spices and sugar and add the red wine, put in the oven (if your oven is older, you may stick a wooden spoon in the oven door to keep it open).
2. To prevent it from burning, stir the onion mixture from time to time for a period of six hours.
3. When thickened enough, remove from oven and pour into sterilized jam jars.
Source: Recipe from SZ.de, first published on October 25, 2015