Contains 100% natural juices. Therefore, they are considered particularly healthy. In this article, you will learn from which types of fruit juice can be obtained and how its juice actually works.
Mother’s water is straight water from the first fold. This means that the fruit is pressed only once during the juice making process. During pasteurization, the fruit is briefly heated to around 80 degrees, so the vitamins are largely preserved and the juice lasts longer.
No other ingredients such as sugar or water are added to the mother water or primal water. It contains only the juice extracted from the fruit and its nutrients. So mother’s juice is really only made up of fruit and the fruit content is 100 percent. Unlike traditional juices, manufacturers either do not remove the juice completely or only partially. Therefore, mother’s water does not have such a clear appearance.
Motherjuice: It’s in
Citrus fruits are especially suitable for the production of mother’s juice. They include:
- Aronia berries
- the sea
- black currants
Because mother’s water does not contain any other ingredients, it is more acidic and bitter than other water. Not everyone likes it. But you can drink the mother’s juice diluted as a spritzer, add it to a smoothie or pour it over ice.
This is how mother’s juice works
Since the mother’s juice consists of unripe fruit, its vitamin and phytochemical content is very high. Depending on the variety, these include:
Due to the high content of vitamins and minerals, mother’s water is said to have the following effects:
- It should strengthen your defense system – thanks to the high content of vitamin C and catechins.
- Help with iron deficiency, as the body can absorb iron better due to the high vitamin C content.
- Thanks to vitamin C, magnesium and plant pigments, flavonoids have an anti-inflammatory effect.
- It should be improve blood circulation life, which is due to vitamins C and E, flavonoids and antioxidants.
- It offers protection against free radicals that can damage cells – thanks to antioxidants.
- Elderberry and Cranberry juice can help with cystitis or kidney and bladder problems. This is due to the color sambucyanin, which is considered a diuretic.
However, there is no specific research on the effect of mother’s water. However, the high amount of vitamins and compounds cannot be disputed.
Important: When buying, make sure that the mother’s water is of organic quality. This way you can be sure that the fruit has not been treated with synthetic chemical pesticides. Mother water is available at drugstores, health food stores, and online.
Read more at Utopia.de:
Please read our health information.
** with ** or marking orange underlined Some of the supply chain links are affiliate links: If you buy here, you are actively supporting Utopia.de, as we then receive a small portion of the sales revenue. More information.
Do you like this post?
Thanks for your vote!