Breakfast is the most important meal of the day! This gives us strength and energy to start the day in the best possible way. The only problem that many have is that they are not motivated enough to make breakfast in the morning and prefer to lie in bed for a while. But then time is important. A quick croissant from the oven on the go is definitely possible. However, ours are healthier and less stressful homemade breakfast ideas get out:
Breakfast recipes to start the day
Breakfast to go – The following recipes can be prepared the night before, on holidays or early in the morning and packed quickly, ready to take to college, school or work. that one breakfast recipes be able vegetarian or completely vegan get ready They are also among them enough protein, polysaccharides and fat in a balanced proportion.
Savory breakfast egg muffins to go
This Breakfast egg muffins It’s an easy and good breakfast idea that can be taken with you and eaten on the go. they have one high nutrient content and good taste. people variety – You can make it vegetarian according to your taste, with feta and spinach, with mushrooms and ham, with potatoes and chopped herbs, with vegetables only. taste good. The recipe makes enough for 12 muffin pans. After you finish, you have breakfast for your family or yourself for a longer time. They can be cold or hot.
- 8-10 eggs
- about 100 ml of milk
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese (plain or with herbs)
- Salt and pepper
- dried meat
- spring onion
- grated cheese
- chopped herbs
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Line each cup with a muffin tin or paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs and mix with the milk, cream cheese, salt and pepper.
- Fill the muffin cups with the filling of your choice. It can also be filled differently.
- Pour over the egg mixture.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes.
Powerful energy bars
These energy bars are easy to prepare and easy to carry in your pocket. They are small forcesThey are also suitable for children and are ideal restaurant sometimes Perfect for breakfast and to go breakfast.
- 200 grams of roasted peppers
- 70 g of puffed cereal
- 50 g of chopped walnuts
- 60 g of grapes/ranberi
- 100 ml of milk / vegetable drink
- 1-2 tablespoons butter/coconut oil
- 5 tablespoons of honey/maple syrup
- 1 ripe banana / 100 g applesauce
- Preheat the oven to 150°C.
- Put the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix everything well.
- Spread the bark mixture on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and flatten.
- Bake the energy bars in the oven for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Let it cool and cut into bars.
- Store granola bars in a sealed container.
Smoothies & Lassi – breakfast drink
Smoothies or lassis can be mix quickly and ideal to throw in bottles. While Lassis usually works with yogurt or milk, smoothies usually consist of only fruits and vegetables. But you can go for smoothie or lassi different ingredients to use. Everything you want is allowed. With milk or yogurt, with vegetables and fruits, with flax seeds, chickpeas and kernels and maybe some water. Berries, oranges, bananas, apples, pears, as well as cucumbers, lettuce and spinach go well. With the addition of coconut oil or avocado, this dessert contains good fats that support the brain. Whether it’s a smoothie or a lassi – it tastes good and keeps you full.
- 2 cups of milk/vegetable drink or 200 g of natural yogurt
- 1 cup of water
- A handful of fruits and vegetables
- 1 tablespoon butter/almond butter
- cinnamon or vanilla
Mix all the ingredients in a blender with a creamy drink. The recipe can be modified in any direction. Any type of fruit, plant drink, vegetable, seed, whatever you want.
Oatmeal filling in a bottle – overnight
The name already explains what this is about. Prepare the night before, leave overnight and enjoy in the morning. Hair in a bottle – this preparation makes transportation very easy. Of the make it old hair (Porriz ;-)) is very similar to overnight oats, but is usually eaten hot and takes a little more time in the morning. On the other hand, the night version will ate cold and ideal for take-out. Flowers can also be very diverse.
- Drained outs (anything else will do)
- milk or vegetable drinks
- Seeds (seeds, psyllium,…)
- Cinnamon, Vanilla, Cocoa,..
- coconut oil
- Soup (maple soup, honey,…)
- fresh fruit
- Type of sour cream (flower seeds, walnuts, coconut flakes, ..)
- Fill the glass a third of the way with fruit, top with milk so there is room on top for fruit and top.
- Shake once. Add sesame seeds, cinnamon, honey and coconut oil to taste.
- Close the pot and leave it overnight.
- In the morning you can add chopped fresh fruits, nuts or chopped strawberries.
Images by silviarita/Pixabay