Foods and liquids freeze well. In this article we will show you what you can pay attention to and what practical tips there are.
Water and especially liquids can provide you with valuable nutrients. If you have leftover juice or smoothies and want to save them, or just smoothies food-preparation If you want, then freezing is a special method of preservation.
In another article from us you can read about what makes a healthy liquid smoothies are really healthy.
This is the best way to freeze ice water or liquid
There are two good ways to get the most out of your juice and liquid freeze. To keep as much of your juice or liquid as possible, you should freeze it as fresh as possible.
- Put the milk in an ice cream mold. If possible, pack them in a tight container as well. This way you can easily remove the frozen smoothie cubes when you need them. You do not need to pre-melt the frozen water or liquid in the ice cube tray. Just add your desired amount to a blender with some liquid or other ingredients.
- As a second option, you can freeze water or liquid in a glass container. Note that the volume will increase as the liquid freezes. To prevent the container from exploding, leave enough space and do not fill it completely.
Tips for freezing drinks and liquids
- If you know in advance that you are going to freeze your liquid, you can make it a little thicker. After freezing, its consistency will be higher than before freezing.
- The gentlest way is to refrigerate your iced water or soft drink overnight or for a few hours.
- Another option is to use leftover water and juice popsicle or Homemade ice cream processed
- Color changes may occur depending on the ingredients in your water or liquid. Adding some lemon juice can help as it can protect against oxidation. You have to remember that lemon has a natural flavor too.
Read more at Utopia.de:
** with ** or marking orange underlined Some of the supply chain links are affiliate links: If you buy here, you are actively supporting Utopia.de, as we then receive a small portion of the sales revenue. More information.
Do you like this post?
Thanks for your vote!