It is ready quickly and very well
Spaghetti Ice Cream Dessert in 15 minutes
Looking for a quick dessert? Then the spaghetti ice cream is real.
Sometimes things just need to be done quickly in the kitchen. Of course, the taste should not be neglected – for many, especially the dessert on the cake is a successful evening. Here is the spaghetti ice cream dessert. It’s ready in just 15 minutes and is guaranteed to bring back childhood memories. Warning, there is a risk of addiction here!
Spaghetti Ice Cream Dessert: A scrumptious recipe that’s so easy
Unfortunately, take-home spaghetti ice cream is a wishful thinking for most people. Whether it’s a missing ice machine or a lack of time: the classic from the ice cream parlor requires patience. Not with spaghetti ice cream. Here the heavenly taste of ice cream is created in a very short time.
Recipe: You will need these ingredients
- 250 g mascarpone
- 500 g of cottage cheese
- 170 grams of powdered sugar
- 2 packs of vanilla sugar
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 200 grams of cream
- 300g of frozen strawberries
- white chocolate or couverture
Preparation: How it works!
- Put the mascarpone together with the quark, 150 g of icing sugar, vanilla sugar and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice in a bowl and mix with a whisk or hand mixer until creamy.
- Whip the cream into the cream. Pour the cream into a bowl or divide between six small glasses.
- Place the frozen strawberries in a blender with the remaining powdered sugar and lemon juice and puree. Pour the cream over the mascarpone cream.
- Chop the white chocolate and pour it over the spaghetti ice cream dessert.