One thing is clear: most of us are very tired in the morning. We have to get ready for work, dress the kids and go to school and the list goes on. With all these tasks, we don’t even have the strength to think about preparing a good breakfast. There are many excuses for skipping breakfast: “I don’t have time” or “I can’t cook” are probably the most popular. However, we believe that breakfast is the most important meal of the day – and not just because everyone says so. After all, there’s nothing like starting the day with something delicious and nutritious. And after we already introduced you to the best 3-ingredient dinner recipes, we now have 10 perfect and quick recipe ideas for the perfect 3-ingredient breakfast for you. Whether it’s pancakes, a breakfast burrito or a smoothie – there’s guaranteed to be something for everyone!
Banana Pancakes Recipe for the perfect 3-ingredient breakfast
Let’s be honest: pancakes always work! Especially when these are made without sugar or flour and only 60 calories per serving – what’s not to love about this 3-ingredient breakfast? Pancakes are absolutely delicious, but you can serve them with some fresh fruit or honey if you like.
Ingredients for 8 servings (16 pancakes):
- 3 large and ripe bananas
- 6 eggs
- 40 grams of coconut flour
- 1 tbsp coconut oil for frying
- Heat on high heat.
- Meanwhile, place the banana, egg and coconut flour in a blender and puree until smooth. If the batter is too thin, add another 1-2 tablespoons of coconut.
- Brush the pan lightly with coconut oil.
- Add about 2 tablespoons of the pancake mixture to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Warm up and enjoy!
Quick Pumpkin Pancakes
Fall is just around the corner and that means: it’s pumpkin time again! And then, of course, a delicious recipe for pumpkin pancakes should not be lost. For the ultimate treat, serve the pancakes with a delicious caramel sauce, for which you only need 3 ingredients.
Ingredients for Pumpkin Pancakes:
- 110 grams of cauliflower puree (just peel and cook the cauliflower)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of ground almonds
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional but recommended)
- 30 grams of honey
- 30 ml of almond milk
- 10 grams of chopped walnuts
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Beat the egg in a small bowl.
- Add pumpkin puree and mix well.
- Add the almond flour and mix to form a sticky dough.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brush lightly with coconut oil.
- Add 1 tablespoon of batter to the pan and cook the cauliflower pancakes for 2-4 minutes on each side.
- For the caramel sauce, combine all ingredients except the nuts in a small saucepan and melt over medium heat.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 4-5 minutes or until the sauce thickens, stirring constantly.
- Add the walnuts and mix well.
- Drizzle the caramel sauce over the pumpkin pancakes and serve.
Low calorie banana cinnamon rolls
Who doesn’t love them – fragrant cinnamon rolls right out of the oven? But if we prepare it ourselves and without sugar, isn’t it better? Quick to make and super tasty, these healthy banana cinnamon rolls are the perfect 3-ingredient breakfast! However, it takes a little longer to prepare and we would recommend making the cinnamon rolls the night before or on the weekend. But trust us – it’s worth it!
Ingredients for 10 cinnamon rolls:
- 4 large, overripe bananas
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 200 grams of dates, chopped
- 120 ml of water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Cut the bananas into 3 pieces and place them on paper.
- Leave for 1 hour and leave for 15-20 minutes.
- Now run your finger or a sharp knife carefully under each slice to release it from the baking sheet.
- Place dates, water and cinnamon in a blender and make a paste.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon of the date mixture over the banana slice. Sprinkle with some cinnamon and bake.
- Now bake the cinnamon rolls for another 1.5 hours and let them cool completely.
3-ingredient breakfast: healthy flourless chocolate muffins
Healthy chocolate muffins for breakfast? Yes, please! Rich, delicious, flourless and made from just 3 ingredients – sounds fantastic, doesn’t it? If you prefer it a little sweeter, feel free to add 1-2 tablespoons of erythritol or coconut sugar to the mix.
Ingredients for 10 muffins:
- 115 grams of peanut butter, no added sugar
- 25 grams of cocoa powder
- 3 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees and spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Combine the peanut butter, cocoa powder and eggs in a blender or mixer until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into muffin molds and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
Whether as baked oatmeal, overnight or mixed with yogurt and fruit – oatmeal is a true breakfast classic. Tired of all the above versions? Then you should definitely make these oatmeal cookies! Vegan, quick to make, and only 130 calories per biscuit – the perfect 3-gift breakfast! Depending on your wishes, you can of course expand the recipe and add, for example, nuts, dried fruits or sugar-free chocolate.
Ingredients for 6 biscuits
- 2 medium bananas, ripe
- 100 grams of oatmeal
- 60 grams of peanut butter
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray with paper.
- Mash the banana in a bowl.
- Add the oatmeal and peanut butter and mix to form a sticky dough.
- Form into 6 large cookies and bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Make your own energy bars with 3 ingredients
How many times have you grabbed pre-packaged bars from the supermarket due to lack of time? Well, actually, you should know that these are full of sugar and not particularly healthy. Completely no-cook and ready in minutes, energy bars and energy balls are perfect for a healthy 3-ingredient breakfast when we’re in a hurry.
Ingredients for 15 energy bars:
- 240 grams of peanut butter
- 170 grams of maple syrup
- 270 grams of good quality almonds or raw nuts of your choice
- Line a square pan with baking paper.
- Place the peanut butter and maple syrup in a small saucepan and heat over high heat.
- Remove from oven and add pepper.
- Mix everything well and pour the mixture into the dish.
- Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes, pop in 15 energy bars and your quick and healthy 3-ingredient breakfast is ready!
Hearty lunch pan
Don’t like sweets and need some ideas for a hearty 3-course breakfast? We have the perfect recipe for you too! Quick, tasty and high in protein – this breakfast is a real treat for the palate! And the best part? You can always change the recipe and experiment with the ingredients.
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 450 grams of beef
- 6 eggs
- 230 grams of canned salsa or diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the beef and cook for about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add salsa or tomatoes, stir and simmer covered for 3-5 minutes.
- Beat in eggs and cook, covered, until desired consistency is reached, about 5-8 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and enjoy hot!
Poached eggs in avocado for a healthy 3-ingredient breakfast
These poached eggs in avocado not only taste great, they also provide the ultimate in protein in the morning! You are welcome to enjoy the recipe straight away or, for example, spice it up with a little soy sauce or salsa. You can also experiment with spices!
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 2 ripe avocados
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- salt and pepper
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the stone.
- Scoop out about 2 tablespoons from the center—enough to cover the egg.
- Place the avocados in a small bowl and crack an egg into each avocado half.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sprinkles and enjoy!
Egg muffins with bacon
They are healthy, high in calories and protein – eggs are a popular breakfast classic and can be prepared in many different ways. We all know scrambled eggs and fried eggs. How about egg muffins with bacon for a nutritious and delicious 3-course breakfast?
Ingredients for 12 Egg Cups:
- 12 eggs
- 12 slices of bacon
- 30 grams of grated cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and cook the bacon for 2-3 minutes until slightly crisp. The bacon should not be too crispy to fit in the muffin tins.
- Place a slice of bacon in each muffin cavity and press lightly.
- Spread cheddar cheese on top and top each with 1 egg.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes and enjoy!
Breakfast burrito recipe with eggs
And here is the perfect recipe for all fans of Mexican cuisine! How about a nice burrito for breakfast? It’s super easy and great for food preparation, so you’ll always have something delicious on hand. Add a little bacon or fried ham for a nice touch.
Ingredients for 4 burritos:
- 10 eggs
- 50 grams of grated cheddar cheese
- Corn Tortillas
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt, pepper and other spices of your choice
- Beat the eggs well in a bowl and taste.
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add the eggs while they are slowly whisking.
- Place the beaten eggs in the center of the bagels and sprinkle with cheese.
- Flip the tortillas and your breakfast burrito is ready!
Delicious and healthy smoothie recipes
Just throw everything in the blender, puree thoroughly and you’re done – smoothies are ideal for a super quick 3-ingredient breakfast while we’re back to sleep. And below we have some delicious recipe ideas for you.
Banana Peanut Butter Smoothie:
- A banana frozen overnight
- 120 grams of yogurt
- 20 grams of peanut butter
- some water
- 30 grams of chocolate flavored protein powder
- 120 ml of almond milk
- 80 ml of fresh coffee
Pina Colada Smoothies:
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 150 grams of frozen pineapple
- 100 ml of coconut milk
- 110 grams of raspberries
- 90 grams of grated cream cheese
- 120 ml of milk of your choice
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 avocado
- 240 ml of almond milk