Everything you need to know about ACE water
ACE juice has always been considered a healthy and popular vitamin booster. It consists of vegetables and similar fruits.
Ingredients like carrot, orange and water are commonly found in ACE juice. If it’s juice straight from the supermarket, you’ll often find added sugars and vitamins.
The name of the natural vitamin cocktail consists of three vitamins, beta-carotene (provitamin A), vitamin C and vitamin E:
- Also known as provitamin A, the body converts it to vitamin A as needed and has a positive effect on heart health.
- When food is cooked, cleaned or juiced, it is better absorbed by the body.
- By taking this valuable vitamin, important processes in the body can be affected: oxidation processes are reduced, immune and nervous systems are strengthened, vision is supported, blood formation is stimulated, healthy skin is formed and hormone balance is regulated.
- Beta-carotene is found in vegetables and fruits, especially red peppers, carrots, carrots, spinach, papaya and mango.
- also known as ascorbic acid, is one of the most important vitamins for the human immune system and cell metabolism.
- Vitamin C deficiency can be characterized by increased susceptibility to infections.
- In addition to supporting the natural immune system, vitamin C is primarily known for its antioxidant effect, in which it protects the body from free radicals.
- In addition, vitamin C inhibits harmful substances such as carcinogenic nitrosamines, improves iron absorption, promotes hormone production in the thyroid and adrenal glands, and is important for the production of collagen in connective tissue.
- Now it is known from the research of Canadian scientists from the Jewish General Hospital of Montreal that vitamin C improves people’s mood.
- Citrus fruits such as oranges and varieties of cabbage contain a lot of vitamin C.
- A collective term for various chemical compounds known as tocopherols.
- The most important vitamin E for humans is alpha-tocopherol, because it is best absorbed by the body.
- The vitamin is usually absorbed by dietary fat and is therefore one of the fat-soluble vitamins.
- Vitamin E owes its reputation as a potential fountain of youth to its effect as an important cell protection vitamin: the skin becomes softer, more resilient, protected from UV rays and promotes wound healing. Free radicals are captured and neutralized. Arterial deposits have no chance of survival.
- Because vitamin E can also protect memory and affect memory, as research published in the Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease, there it is discussed as a possible treatment for Alzheimer’s.
- The main sources of vitamin E are vegetable oils, nuts, soybeans, seeds and salsify.
- Because of the fat-soluble vitamin E, you should always add vegetable oil to your water. This also allows your body to store the beta-carotene that is absorbed into the fat.
Why is homemade ACE juice better?
Öko-Test shows that many food manufacturers often add sugar to their vegetable juices and therefore fall down in the health index. You can easily avoid this if you make your own ACE juice.
Additionally, supermarket juice often goes through a mechanized process that loses essential phytochemicals during the pressing process. This does not happen with self-cooking water.
Another benefit of homemade ACE water is that when you buy your ingredients, you can look for organic certification, so you won’t have chemical-synthetic pesticides in your water.
Buy seasonal fruits and vegetables. Our seasonal calendar will help you know when you can buy which fruits and vegetables from German farms.
In winter, you can replace your favorite summer fruits with vegetables or fruits that have the same amount of vitamins.
Depending on your situation, you can change your ACE water in color and taste and enjoy local and seasonal water with many vitamins.
Make your own ACE juice with drinking water in 5 steps
If you don’t have drinking water, you can use a blender and cheese to make your own ACE juice. In these few steps you can:
- Wash ingredients, remove if necessary and cut into pieces as small as possible.
- Put everything in a powerful blender. Chop fruits and vegetables with a pestle.
- With a weak blender: mix some hot water into the ingredients.
- Pour the flour into a fine garlic or cheese, collect the liquid in a container. Grind the mass completely.
- Add oil and water as needed.
And your delicious ACE juice is ready!
Donation: By adding lemon juice, the color of your ACE water will be better preserved as it resists oxidation!
Donation: Store drinking water in sterile jars or bottles for longer shelf life.